Pages

23 de fevereiro de 2010

So Nice.

"Looking out at your fresh young faces, I remember when I, too, was deciding my academic future as a lowly graduate student. Of course, I was fourteen. And I had already achieved more than most of you could ever hope to, despite my 9:00 bedtime. Now, there may be one or two of you in this room who has what it takes to succeed in theoretical physics, although it's more likely that you'll spend your scientific careers teaching fifth graders how to make papier-mâché volcanoes with baking soda lava."

Leonard, in "The Big Bang Theory"

2 Ah e tal...:

Homem da faina disse...

olha olha quem descobriu a "Teoria do Big Bang"... já eu e a Sara andávamos ai a bradar que a série é qualquer coisa de delicioso. ;)

Anita disse...

E já viram o próximo convidado especial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA2bg9M8UEM

Oh Joy :)